Re: [OM] Tamron 90 f2.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 90 f2.5
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 12:23:12 +0100
No one seems to have replied, but I remember from an old list topic that
the length of the 18F extension tube was reckoned to be 45mm.

Roger Key

Sounds good to me.  Do you know approximately what is the length of the
Tamron tube?  Same logic works on the Tamron 2X converters.  You pointed
out 50mm f3.5. I'm assuming you are not looking.  I have one that is a
black nose with a couple of cracks in the rubber on the focusing ring and a
small amount of oil on the aperture blades (which is not affecting their
proper operation) That I would like to sell.   BB