Re: [OM] Lens flaw

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens flaw
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 23:34:55 -0500
Rob,
Well you didn't say if you changed back and forth between this and other
lenses, or if it was the last lens change. It looks like some dust just
inside the shutter curtain on the bottom side. If the Sigma was the last
lens you used, I'd bet on dust in the camera that got there while changing
lenses. Examine the lens and the camera.  If it's the lens, you should see
it in the viewfinder. You should be able to find the offensive invader.
Mickey