Re: [OM] Lens flaw

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens flaw
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 21:35:34 -0800
I think I just got it. I fired up a 350W fresnel and let it shine though the lens to get a better idea what was going on. With enough light even my old eyes seem to work a little better. I pulled a really tiny piece of something off the rear element. I don't know if it was the offending object, but it was near the bottom of the lens and it was something I hadn't seen in room light. I'll shoot a few pictures with this again soon and see. Thanks.

-Rob