Re: [OM] More slides from U.S. Southwest vacation!

Subject: Re: [OM] More slides from U.S. Southwest vacation!
From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 13:37:58 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "Garth Wood" <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, 30 November, 2002 02:43 PM
Subject: [OM] More slides from U.S. Southwest vacation!

> Got a whole whack of slides back from the processor (I've finally found a
processor in Edmonton that's worthy, although the price per roll is about
$3.50 CDN higher than anyplace else in town -- but they have turnaround
times of under 4 hours! and the quality control's superb...).  Here's a few
more from White Sands (I'll post links to others later, as I get some choice
stuff scanned):

Garth ........ is Colorfast in Edmonton still up and running? I used their
mail order service years ago for C41 processing and printing; the results
were excellent and the price was reasonable.   Do you know if they have a
mail order slide processing service?

Does the Image Works have a mail order service for C41 and slides?

BTW, wonderful shots from New Mexico.

John