RE: [OM] Saliva -- mankind's benefactor!

Subject: RE: [OM] Saliva -- mankind's benefactor!
From: Robert T McFetridge <rmcfet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 23:42:55 -0500
As bacteria laden as spit can be from a healthy mouth, urine from a healthy person is quite antiseptic. This said I do not recommend using it to bathe in or as an astringent. I do believe there are some folk who are into this sort of thing though... even take pictures of it

Urine is a natural astringent. Cleopatra supposedly bathed in urine for a
skin-care treatment.