Re: [OM] Concert photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Concert photography
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 01:04:30 -0500
Rob,
See the Concert Photography Tutorial on Photo.Net:
  http://www.photo.net/concerts/mirarchi/concer_i

He devotes an entire section of it to film; color negative, color transparency, and B&W.

-- John

At 17:33 12/1/02, Rob Jackson wrote:
I just got email from the Dead office saying it would be OK for me to shoot some film at The Other Ones show at the Kaiser in Oakland next Thursday. I haven't shot film at a concert in ages. Back in the late 70's I used to shoot Kodak Ektachrome 400 for concerts, but there's a lot of film that's come out since then. I was thinking of using Portra or Supra 800. Has anyone got any suggestions?

-Rob