Re: [OM] Lens flaw

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens flaw
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 08:10:22 -0800
I just can't imagine why it would come and go, though. Unless there actually was something stuck to the lens that was pressing up against the film, as was suggested. Maybe something caught in the mount or whatever. I shot some film in the Delores Park area of San Francisco a few days later and left the new lens at home without any problems popping up. I'll use to new lens again Wednesday and see if the mark pops up again.

-Rob