Re: [OM] OT Sydney, Oz recommendations

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Sydney, Oz recommendations
From: VS <VS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 11:24:23 +1100
In message <200211270215.gAR2Fim31069@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Wayne Harridge writes:

Wayne,

>We will be visiting Sydney for a week in January, does anyone have any
>recommendations for OM fodder fairly accessible to the city area ?  We will be
>staying at McMahon's Pt, near the ferry jetty and will have to rely on public
>transport.

I see many have already given you a lot of places to visit, so all I
really can add is: don't just look down, when you're walking around
Sydney CBD. ;-) There's plenty of photo ops on roof tops in the CBD, or
lower down, you just need to have a look up every so often.

Hint: Corner of Castlereagh and King Street, if my memory serves me
well. (Haven't been in CBD for the last couple of weeks).

Pop Quiz: What is on top of the building there? ;-)

Cheers,

Saso