Re: [OM] annoying epay ad

Subject: Re: [OM] annoying epay ad
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 20:53:01 -0400
On 12/2/02 8:39 PM, "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This has to win top spot for the most annoying Olympus camera ad on epay.
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1942255003
> Wayne

It never ceases to amaze me that there are people out there that think that
having all your content scroll horizontally across the screen is a cool
design.

A few years back, a friend of mine had a contest to design the worst page on
the net (we were both pretty heavy into web design at the time) as a joke.
His page resulted in "Goth Boiz Page Uv Evil", mine was the 133720N3 (that's
leetzone for those who don't read "leet caps") which was never completed,
which arguably made it the worse of the 2 (that and because I was subjecting
viewers to the horrors of a 6 frame layout designed to be displayed at
1280x1024 and higher). Honestly, though I think this page may have beaten
us.

--
Andrew "Frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx