Re: What's your standard setup? (was [OM] Mind Bender)

Subject: Re: What's your standard setup? (was [OM] Mind Bender)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 06:42:41 +0000
My light set up is a body with either 35/2, 40/2 or 50/1.4 on the
body, and a 28/2.8 and 135/2.8 attached end-to-end in the bag.

The bag is a 7-year old Billingham Photo Hadley, in black and tan,
which looks like a large, rather grubby handbag ("purse" for the N.
Americans) but which can carry my mobile life quite easily (Palm
m100, Ericsson T39, notebook, driving licence, XA with A16, T20, mini
tripod and Camcane monopod heads).  It can also fit A4 envelopes for
work on the train and a newspaper for when don't feel like working
;-).

Chris