Re: What's your standard setup? (was [OM] Mind Bender)

Subject: Re: What's your standard setup? (was [OM] Mind Bender)
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 16:55:58 -0800

This brings up a question, though (and one that has probably been discussed to death, so forgive me). What do most of you carry as a "standard" compact setup and for what kind of photography? I'm just curious.

-Rob

If I am going to hang something around my neck it is the OM4T and 35-80/2.8 on a comfortable Domke strap. Why cut your options? Not Olympus light but it is lighter than the competition even if you add the the 24/2.8 I tuck in my pocket.

I do not want to carry a camera around the neck, then a nameless p&S with 35/2.8 in its little belt pouch.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California