[OM] ...what a beautiful camera

Subject: [OM] ...what a beautiful camera
From: Harry Wiechel <h.wiechel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 12:51:54 +0100
... feel I have to come out of lurking mode with this:

I recently had my OM4Ti clad in red snake skin from Morgan Sparks and...
WOW, what an eyecatcher it is now!  I thought long before doing this but
....must say, I have not regreted it at all. it now makes people turn their
head. I just cannot think of a more beautiful camera.

....and those new digital jonnies just look (and probably feel) poxy in
comparison (IMHO).

 ...Long live film!

Harry