RE: [OM] High Speed Sync using Metz

Subject: RE: [OM] High Speed Sync using Metz
From: "om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 09:49:45 -0500
.....To Dream....The Impossible Dream.....

IOW, I'd be amazed if you can figure that one out.  With the low prices of
the F280, it's not worth it, to me.   The HSS-capabile Metz are pretty
pricey.  The Metz 54MZ-3 that does HSS with the Leica M7 is $350.00 in kit
form for Canon, Minota, Nikon.  The Leica version is $312+$60=$372.

BTW, the SCA modules for HSS and the 54MZ-3 are all numbered 3xx2.  I
wouldn't be surprised if they're substantially different than the older
modules.

Skip