Re: [OM] f1.0 vs. f1.2

Subject: Re: [OM] f1.0 vs. f1.2
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 09:56:55 +0800
May be it is hard to accept for 50/1.2 owner, sorry about that. You
can insist the problem only due to digitize but it actually shown on
4x6 print with optical lab. This bokeh can only be found on my only
non Zuiko 28-70 3.5-4.5 Tokina SD lens. The mild unsharp mark actually
make it look more like the print (poorer look), as you all know all
scans will look a little burr on monitor if no unsharp mask is used.

C.H.Ling