[OM] Mr. Maitani's book

Subject: [OM] Mr. Maitani's book
From: notaris@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:16:04 +0200
Cc: notaris@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello to everyone!

Do you friends know that Mr. Maitani has a knew book on the Olympus Pen series?
The book is very recent (maybe of the past month or so), it is in Japanese and
concerns the Pen series only. It is already selling in the Japanese market. I
hope that someone will translate it in English.

Whether Mr. Maitani will write another book on the OM series and a last one on
the XA series is not clear. I guess it depends on many factors, one of which is
the time and energy he has. Although the Pen, the OM and the XA series were the
three milestones in his career, it seems that the Pen was the biggest one,
maybe because that's how it all started. So let's see if his "writing era" will
stop to this book.

Regards to all,

Sotiri Notaris