Re: [OM] OT: Medium format RF question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Medium format RF question
From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 04:29:26 EST
Both are superb with razor sharp lenses. I have had the Mamiya 7 and a
GW690III (I really like the 6x9), but choosing between the Mamiya 7 and the
67 Fuji is a coin toss unless you want the interchanging lenses of the Mamiya
7.  That is the big plus.  The 35mm film adapter is very neat too.  You can
use 35mm films that are not available for 120/220 cameras.
It also comes down to economics.  The Fuji cameras are one of, if not, the
best value on the photographic market hands down.
The Mamiya 7 has a built in meter which is good for shooting fast versus the
all mechanical meterless Fuji, but the Mamiya's  meter for landscapes was
sort of irratic (for me atleast) anyways. I used a hand meter.

Can't go wrong either way!

John R