RE: [OM] High Speed Sync using Metz

Subject: RE: [OM] High Speed Sync using Metz
From: "John Cwiklinski" <plinkochips@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 11:58:22 -0800
John Lind wrote:

An example of a "flip flash" bracket is the Stroboframe Quick Flip
350 or the Newton N7200.
http://www.saundersphoto.com/html/strobo.htm
http://www.newtoncamerabrackets.com/newton.html
You hold camera and when you turn it vertically, you manually flip
the arm holding the flash to keep it above the lens.
<<

The Newton is very convenient and quite practical. In my lab (garage), I have made a bracket for my BG-2 that is similar to the Newton. The drawback is that I can only flip the OM body vertically to the left, but the T flash remains above the lens. (Please note that this is for my personal use, only, and is not for sale or sharing). For those that are mechanically inclined, this is very simple, a very low cost option and the results are worth the effort.

John Cwiklinski