Re: [OM] 35-70/3.6 vs 50/1.2

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70/3.6 vs 50/1.2
From: ll.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 16:58:47 -0500
In <01e701c29d44$42f848e0$9adc123d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 12/07/02
   at 12:25 AM, "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

>There is one comparison if you are interested. Same film, camera and
>scanner, no sharpening. One common point, both lenses are super sharp
>but the bokeh are different!

I have long admired this stunning beauty, which I recognized as your
wife from your other posted photos. She is also very patient, since she
has posed for so many tests! Please give her my compliments.

So far as the two photos are concerned, I left them both on screen and
switched back and forth between them to view the differences. Perhaps it
is because the Web doesn't allow fine enough discriminations, but I can
say that there is *no* discernible difference between them in sharpness
*or* in bokeh to my eye.