Re: [OM] 35-70/3.6 vs 50/1.2

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70/3.6 vs 50/1.2
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 08:19:32 +0800
Thanks for Grath, Jamie and your compliments, she must be very happy when
hearing that :-) I think I'm a lucky man. She is very helpful in posting for
lens testes, my two sons are getting old enough (the elder one being 15) and
losing interest in posting for me now :-)

For the 50mm shot, look carefully you will see the out focus image is
breakdown, just like looking from an eye with astigmatic, the background of
the zoom just like looking from an eye with short sight.

C.H.Ling