[OM] elusive mint OM3 + bevy of Zuikos spotted

Subject: [OM] elusive mint OM3 + bevy of Zuikos spotted
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 10:01:28 -0800
Just got back from a trip to Victoria BC. (Leahy concert at the Royal
Theater) Of course I dropped by the usual places. Lens & Shutter still
has that bellows for C$150, that's less than US$100. However the mother
lode is at Camera-Traders. Andrew has a large collection on consignment.
Best deals include a mint OM3 with 50/1.8 MIJ and saddle leather case,
55/1.2, 35/2 MC silvernose, telescoping tube and many more desirable
lenses and assessors. Many come with case and box, filter etc., ask.
Prices are all over the map, some good, some fair, some lousy. The
consignee took care of his equipment and saved the boxes but obviously
used it (except the OM3) so there may be some wear on the aperture rings
and the OM4t has the usual wear and is missing the TTL cover. The
descriptions on the web site are not complete or very accurate so check
with Andrew. The person who wrote it up didn't know the rating system.
Andrew knows this and is going to update the list when he gets a chance.
I went over some of the stuff with Andrew but didn't have time to look
at all of it. There is a 2-13 screen with a small mark on the edge, not
identified as such on the web site, good deal @ C$20. The other screen
listed has the tab cut off so beware. It could be a 2-4 cut to fit an
OM1 but I didn't try it to see.  Here's the web site:
http://camera-traders.com/inventory.htm#15

The usual caveat emptor.
Mike
--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West