RE: [OM] OT: Medium format RF question

Subject: RE: [OM] OT: Medium format RF question
From: "Dave Shupe" <kc7iek@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 10:28:05 -0800
I have a Bronica S2a (completely manual no meter) At some point I'll
actually get a light meter to use with the Bronica, but for now, what I
do, is meter with one of my Oly's and set the Bronica accordingly.

This is far less cumbersome than it sounds.  I hang the Oly around my
neck and always use a tripod for the Bronica.  Also gives me choices -
If I think I'll need a spot meter then I take the OM3 or the Is-3.  The
Is-3 is particularly convenient since it is quick to zoom to match the
angle of the lens on the Bronica.

Thanks
Dave Shupe