Re: [OM] Re: OM Christmas ideas

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM Christmas ideas
From: VS <VS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 12:10:19 +1100
In message <02b301c29ed3$40296d20$9701a8c0@inspiron>, "Tom Scales" writes:

>Anyway, here are the things I think would be a little more popular with, I
>hope, quite fair pricing.  Act quick if there is any chance of it making
>Christmas.

[Snipped ... so many great things, so little OMoney.]

>And, yes, once the domain expires (soon), www.zuikoholic.com will cease to
>exist.

:-) Soon?

 Domain Name: ZUIKOHOLIC.COM

 Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
 Record last updated on 28-Feb-2002.
 Record expires on 17-Feb-2007.
 Record Created on 17-Feb-2000.

You mean in a bit more than 4 years and a quarter.

>But, if all goes well, I'll start a new job this week as (drum roll please)
>the technology teacher at a local elementary school.

Good luck with that. :-)

I'm sure you're looking forward to an environment with no PHBs. :-)

Cheers,

Saso