[OM] I just came home from a Christmas party too...

Subject: [OM] I just came home from a Christmas party too...
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 23:53:33 -0600
One of the things we did was door prizes, that had been donated by members of the Sunday School class. My donation was an 8x10 of whatever the winner wanted. Well, the winner wants a picture of her cats. Since both my daughter and I are allergic to cats, I don't have much experience with felines. What have I gotten myself into? I'm sure y'all are just full of ideas.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa
P.S. About the only thing I've read about pet photography are the mis-adventures of photographing cats in Lilian Jackson Braun's novels.