Re: [OM] good BIN for OM-2S with zoom?

Subject: Re: [OM] good BIN for OM-2S with zoom?
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 01:27:54 -0500
Yeah, we ALWAYS paint with a broad brush.  :)   Ha!  Gotcha again.

Just kidding.  Thanks for clearing up that not all sellers in Kentucky are
bad guys.  As soon as the CORRECT metal hood for the legendary Zuiko 28/2
comes in, I'm gonna be putting it up on ebuy (with the correct case).  I
need to raise some serious money so I apologize for not offering it to you
guys first.

Most listers have deep pockets anyway, right?  :)  That damn broad
brush.....

Lama

From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
> As always, when we paint with the broad brush we hit things we shouldn't.
My
> first bad deal from Kentucky involved an F280 flash that supposedly had a
> chip on the shoe. It was actually broken completely off. <edited>

> The second mess was with Dan Sharon
> at Kentucky Camera Service  (Dscmrep@xxxxxxx).
<edited> The lens barrel was bent enough that the it took two hands