[OM] Act quickly-The World of OM-Systems by Franz Pangerl

Subject: [OM] Act quickly-The World of OM-Systems by Franz Pangerl
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 22:52:50 EST
This message is being sent about 35 minutes before the close of this auction
and I am the high bidder, however I'm not bidding any higher.  This is a
classic which would make a nice addition to any collection.  I have both this
first addition and the second edition and bid on this one only because it
looked to be a bit nicer condition than the one I own.  If you search the out
of print book places on the web, these will be priced at $250 to $600 or
more.  This should be an opportunity to get one at a more reasonable price
and I'm not going to be a pig and chase this one to the end.  The reserve has
not been reached but I think he had a $99 BIN price when previously listed.
ebay # 194348843.  Bill Barber