RE: [OM] Final advice needed - Metz flash or not

Subject: RE: [OM] Final advice needed - Metz flash or not
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 23:46:23 -0500
I have the Metz 40-MZ3i and it is somewhat of a pain to use with the
Lumiquest - I think the 54-Mz would be easier to use.  I also use the
stroboframe and it is a great way to keep the flash above the camera
even when shooting vertically.  BTW - the Metz flashes have a nice
feature that allows a wireless master/slave relationship which I find
very useful. I actually purchased 3 40-MZ models to take advantage of
this capability.  I use them with my OM cameras as well as my E-10.

Jim Caldwell