Re: [OM] the definitive OM book

Subject: Re: [OM] the definitive OM book
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 20:49:09 -0600
Richard F. Man wrote:

I see, how about if anyone that is interested in contributing in writing or photographs send me a private msg specifying what you may want to contribute to mailto:richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx If it looks to be there is enough interest, I may pick up the task. Not quite sure how easily we can reproduce photographs in a limited run, but perhaps we can solve that by putting them on CDs.