[OM] Now you're really confused?

Subject: [OM] Now you're really confused?
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 22:37:14 -0600
"But I have to say, to hold a Hasselblad 903SWC is to want one...

Albert"

I never said I didn't want one. I do. After the 250 for the 'blad, it may be
next.

I'm glad you had a look at the little AF Fuji. I've been very interested in
it, and have handled one. My repairman owns one, it was sold to him as
non-working, and he made it work. He says, after opening it, that there are
things that concern him in the inside, regarding longevity. It is, however,
very compact, and falls to the hand well.

I lost interest, due to the very small zoom range. since then, my wife got a
Fuji DL Super Mini (a real nice P&S, and priced right), which has a lens
that is a rough equivilent, 28-60. I've used it a couple of times, amd it
wasn't as limiting as I suspected.

Bill Pearce