RE: [OM] the definitive OM book

Subject: RE: [OM] the definitive OM book
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 00:19:30 -0800
Some stuff is taking shape off line. I will make a proposal to the list in a day or so. Thanks!

At 12:27 PM 12/11/2002 +1100, you wrote:
The old 80/20 rule extended to 90/1! Well, I've got a folder with about 280
items from previous posts that I'd be happy to compile into appropriate
sections and after that maybe some guys would care to add to it. Any
thoughts?

John.