[OM] Versions of the Auto Bellows

Subject: [OM] Versions of the Auto Bellows
From: Alan Wood <alan.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:00:04 -0000
While the topic of an OM book is being discussed again, perhaps I could ask
for some information to add to my OM macro Web site (and the book if it ever
happens).

According to some of the existing books, there are 2 versions of the lens
mount board.  One has on its inner surface, matt black, parallel grooves - I
have this one.  The other version is supposed to have a thread for a Series
VII filter, which would allow a filter or shallow hood to be used when the
lens mount is reversed - has anyone seen this version?

Again according to existing books, there are 2 versions of the rail.  One
has x1 and x1.5 markings for 50mm and 80mm lenses - I have this one.  The
other version is supposed to also have "80mm AUTO" markings - has anyone
seen this version?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Alan Wood
http://www.alanwood.net (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)