[OM] (Fwd) New mailinglist for aviation slide collectors

From: "tOM Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:39:07 -0500
I know we have some "just plane" folks on our list...

tOM

Send reply to:          "DAPPA (Iwan Bogels)" <iwan.bogels@xxxxxx>
From:                   "DAPPA (Iwan Bogels)" <info@xxxxxxxx>
To:                     "DAPPA" <info@xxxxxxxx>
Date sent:              Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:06:45 +0100

To all aviation slide collectors,

Do you have a special series of slides to offer ?  Are you looking for
people to trade slides with ?  Do you want to point people to your
slide service ? Are you chasing after a special aircraft slide ? Do you
want to announce your slide convention ?

Then DAPPA has created two seperate aviations slide collector
mailinglists just for you !

One for military slides / One for civil slides

    Military Aviation Slide Collectors
To join this group, send an empty message to milavislidecol-
subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Civil Aviation Slide Collectors
To join this group, send an empty message to civavislidecol-
subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Feel free to subscribe to these new lists and ask, offer, advertise and
announce all about aviation slides. All text messages are welcome, as
long as they are related to aviation slides or aviation photography.

In order to stay safe on viruses we have decided to ban attachements.
However, there is a file area where you can upload images, slide-lists,
XLS-files or other items that you want make available to list members.

We hope these two new lists will provide you with new means to meet
fellow slide collectors all over the world !

Enjoy,

Iwan Bogels http://www.dappa.nl
------- End of forwarded message --------------