Re: [OM] The World of OM-Systems by Franz Pangerl (FS?)

Subject: Re: [OM] The World of OM-Systems by Franz Pangerl (FS?)
From: lister <lister@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:49:48 +0100
DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx wrote:
The English editions are usually the ones going high. I just got mine down to look thru and noticed I bought it in June, 1976 in the "Stars and Stripes" US Army bookstore in Furth, (then) West Germany for $9.95. I've enjoyed it many times as it is well-written, and love the black cover, which has that "OM" look.

Hi, I recently bought two(!) of the english edition from a local camera-shop. They were not cheap though, at approx. $120 each, but both were what I would call 'mint'.

How do you know if it's the first or second edition? Mine doesn't say, it only says: 1st to 11th thousand 1975, is this the first edition?

In one of the books the name of the prior owner are printed in small letters on the first page, and there are three pages with some scribblings in the margins (translations of 'difficult' words done by the prior owner from english to norwegian).

I'm willing to part with this one, if anybody is interested.

regards,
Lister

(BTW: Have had som problems with my ISP, lost some messages, think this is fixed now, but don't know for sure

BTW2: The three 24mm I earlier posted about were all gone the next week.. :-(