[OM] FS: Zuiko Lenses

Subject: [OM] FS: Zuiko Lenses
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:35:55 -0800
The Tamron lens has been sold. The camera bodies are still available, (see prev
post) and I have added a couple more Zuikos to the list. Anything not spoken
for by the end of the week will most likely head of to eBay.

Selling off a few items to raise some darkroom funds. (BTW will consider trades for a
good quality enlarger) All items listed below are sold on a "you will be happy"
basis and come with a 14 day inspection period. If you are not happy for any reason just
let me know and we can do a return. Payment forms I accept from list members are personal
check, PayPal to spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, VISA, MC, Discover, or Amex. International
buyers are welcome. Prices do not include shipping or insurance. Items available first
OFF LIST reply served basis.

Zuiko 24mm f2.8                         $175.00
This wonderful lens is in excellent cosmetic, optical, and mechanical shape with only a slight amount of aperture ring 'brassing.' Front & rear lens caps (not original Olympus) included.
Zuiko 35mm f2.8                         $75.00
This silver nosed beauty is in excellent cosmetic, optical, and mechanical shape.
Front & rear lens caps (not original Olympus) included.

Zuiko 35-70 f3.4~4.5                    $150.00
Very versatile lens covers moderate wide angle and moderate telephoto and has a built-in close focusing capability. This is a light and compact lens, and makes a great alternative to a 'normal' 50mm lens for a compact OM outfit. The particular lens offered for sale is in excellent cosmetic, optical, and mechanical condition. Front & rear lens caps (not original Olympus) included.
--
Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA USA