[OM] Batteries

Subject: [OM] Batteries
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 00:10:14 EST
It is about time for me to place another order for batteries.  What I'll be
ordering is Energizer 357 high drain silver oxide batteries from
cheapbatteries.com where they are 55 cents a piece in lots of 100 or more.
Would anyone on the list be interested in buying any in lots of 20 at 75
cents a piece.  Figure I will have to pay postage to get them to me, buy a
bubble envelope and postage to you which will add about 20 cents a battery to
the cost.  If interested or if you know of a better place to get them,
contact me off list.  I've bought from these people before and found them to
be reliable. Bill Barber