[OM] Albert, you're killin' me!

Subject: [OM] Albert, you're killin' me!
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 22:52:17 -0600
Where, exactly, did this idea that a tripod is required for a MF camera? I
would think that it is even more necessary with 35, and the smaller
negative. for the cameras you have considered, you can hand hold as easily
and effectively as your OM's

It's all relative, a M6, a RF645,  the little Fuji AF zoom, isn't any
bigger, and perhaps lighter than a wonderbrick.

Film can definitely be a problem.

Although I agree completely with Winsor, I think you need to do nothing.
That is, stay with your OM system. Like the song, Travelin' Light!

Bill Pearce