Re: [OM] How to lock up mirror?

Subject: Re: [OM] How to lock up mirror?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:30:14 -0500
MLU in the 2/2N/4 is not practical without major modification.  Not good
with a plain 2 as holding the mirror up, automatically turns the circuit on,
running batteries down.  Factory service included removal of the switch that
was activated by the mirror, but the real problem would be installing the
mechanical device needed to raise the mirror. I don't do it.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000