Re: [OM] China suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] China suggestions
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 14:11:27 +0800
Hi Andrew,

What a great trip... I have dream for a long time! Everything look ok,
some 400 film is really needed, you will not see sunshine everywhere
in April. You seems missing a long lens, a 85-250, 50-250, 200/4,
300/4.5 or at least a good 2x is needed but I don't know how the
135/3.5 perform with a 2x. A long lens is good for distance landscape
and shooting some people working in the rice field or washing clothes
in the opposite side of the river...etc.

C.H.Ling