[OM] Doing your own B&W

Subject: [OM] Doing your own B&W
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 19:02:48 +0800
Since I've never done it before, can someone list the items I need to do my own B&W development?
If you care to list what I need for printing, that would be great too..

I need a darkbag, a can, and a clock. That's all I know. Please tell me more about my darkroom needs. The quality of the development has me really upset... The photos were ok, the development was ok, the printing SUCKED so bad, I'm redoing all of them in photoshop now.. arrg..
Thanks.
Albert