Re: [OM] Tokina on bay

Subject: Re: [OM] Tokina on bay
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 07:09:48 EST
Ian, I think this is the one that I asked the seller about the condition of
the lens and they told me there was no fungus, however there were some
"hairs" on one of the interior elements.  Sounded a little like fungus to me,
so I quit bidding.  That is the bad news.  The good news is that I've used
one of these lenses and they are nice. I gave the one I had to my son-in-law.
 The other part of the bad news is that if you are as compulsive as I am
about having the original lens hood for your lenses, you may get a little
crazy as they are not easy to find.  Bill Barber