Re: [OM] zoom and focus problem

Subject: Re: [OM] zoom and focus problem
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:40:53 -0500
That should be a relatively easy focus adjustment.  I don't recall the
layout of that lens, There may be set screws underneath the leading edge of
the focus rubber.  If the screws come loose, the front group will unscrew
and sometimes fall off the lens.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,