[OM] 85/2 and 100/2.8 MC vs SC versions

Subject: [OM] 85/2 and 100/2.8 MC vs SC versions
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:47:34 -0800
Can anyone who has used both the single coated and multicoated versions
of these lenses comment on the performance differences. I'm assuming
there are more design differences than just mc vs sc. I would think that
the mc would have less importance on telephotos than on wides but what
about other issues? Is it worth the upgrade? I have the opportunity but
don't know if it's worth it or not. (Yeah, yeah I know, buy 'em all and
let my heirs sort it out :>), not an option at this point). I know this
topic has been discussed but more as a tangent to another thread. I
wonder if there is any consensus.

mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West