[OM] ergonomic of the E-10

Subject: [OM] ergonomic of the E-10
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 00:43:53 -0800
I have seen plenty pictures of the E-10 and E-20, but until today, I have never held one before. By all reviews that I have read, they are suppose to be well balanced and easy to hold... not on my hands. I have small hands, and the right hand grip is way too big for me. Yikes. Hope the mythical 4/3 systems handle better....