[OM] Beer, bikes and TC was Oh, I am, huh, well take this!

Subject: [OM] Beer, bikes and TC was Oh, I am, huh, well take this!
From: zuiko <zuiko@xxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 21:07:06 +0000
op 15-12-2002 19:39 schreef Garth Wood op garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> 90+?  I heard it was more like 400!  I'm *so* disappointed -- a cousin of
> mine from the Netherlands was going to arrange a three-week bike ride
> around Belgium, stopping at various and sundry breweries along the way to
> sample their foamy potations.  But if there's only 90 or so ...
>
> ... what *ever* will I do on weeks two and three?  8^>
>
> Garth

Sorry to disappoint you, but as there are more than 400 different kinds of
beer in Belgium, this doesn't mean different breweries (and most breweries
are owned by interbrew or alken anyway) They don't taste less however.
BTW, you are always welcome to stay over for a night at our place... we have
two spare rooms and the biggest flea-market of the benelux in the oldest
town of Belgium every sunday morning from 5am till 1pm (Tongeren). Also more
than 1000km of car-free biking paths in the neighbourhood... (this was my
promotional self).
I just closed out bidding at 82$ for a mint OM 2*TC which will fit the
50-250 (at 271$), anybody any experiences with this combo?

iwert