Re: [OM] China suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] China suggestions
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 14:37:07 +0800
When I was standing on top of the great wall of China, the 35mm from my P&S (wasn't into photography back then, regrets regrets...) But it was just wide enough. I wish I had a 28mm or wider when I was at the forbidden city. So make sure you bring something wide, like 24mm, because there are some scenery that you won't want to miss, and unless you want to stitch it up on photoshop, I suggest you take something wide.

The chinese locals are great pics. I like a 50mm for that myself, as you can fit the person and just a little bit of surrounding to give you an idea where you are, all in the picture.

Albert