Re: AW: [OM] Oh, I am, huh, well take this!

Subject: Re: AW: [OM] Oh, I am, huh, well take this!
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:36:36 +0100
In Denmark, twist-off caps are unknown. Most Danes seem to learn very early
in life how to use an unopened bottle to open another bottle, or to use a
lighter using the same technique. I have never mastered their methods, so I
tend to use a danish comb (aluminium, with a built-in bottle opener), or my
Leatherman Micro (knife). The latter, by the way, is an extremely versatile
tool, and takes almost no space in a camera bag.

Roger Key