Re: [OM] Re: OT - Awesome Digital Photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT - Awesome Digital Photography
From: "Norman S. Nadel" <nsnadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 05:54:02 -0800
C.H.

 Here it is.  I have not as yet used it since I cannot find a D60 locally
for testing purposes,.

Kindai International, Hiroike Building, 1-21-13 Takadanobaba, Shinjuku-ku,
Tokyo
Tel. (0081) 32080911 Fax (0081) 3200- 8560
Attention of Mr. Masuda
www.kindai-inc.co.jp
eMail: t.masuda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Norm