RE: [OM] London gathering - was London camera shops

Subject: RE: [OM] London gathering - was London camera shops
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 22:31:41 -0000
It's not going to take too much arranging, just a date and a place to take
some pix...

is anybody interested in a meet? Central London may not be the best place
but probably beats Watford Gap services... I've been led to believe that the
world stops just past there.....

Thames Barrier could be good.... Bluewater with partners and freshly
prepared cedit cards? One of the big parks - Woburn maybe (superb pubs and
grub around there).. Longleat? Windsor? - feed the family to the lions.

Just a thought.