Re: [OM] Re: OT - Awesome Digital Photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT - Awesome Digital Photography
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:50:34 -0500
Popular Photography says gives the nod to the Nikon D100 for faster focusing
especially under low light.  (That's not important to everyone, admittedly.)
For what it's worth, Pop Photo says the D100 is not based on a film camera
but they may be in denial.  Never having held the D100, it sure looks like
the N80 to me.

There are certainly many other factors to consider.  Best of luck.  Fuji
also offers one or two Nikon-mount digitals.

Lama