Re: [OM] Digital vs. film

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital vs. film
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:50:48 +0800
Hi Stephen,

May be my words was a bit straight, I apologize if it make you feel
uncomfortable. I just interpret from what you have said and provide me
comment:

"The OM-2S did not get any exposures right (shot on "Auto" ; it was
pretty dark), but the D60 nailed the exposures bang-on."

BTW, I don't think the OM2s or the 2n work in center-weigthed mode
when set to auto, it is most likely average mode, the 2n's meter is
center-weighted when in manual mode though.

C.H.Ling