Re: [OM] Digital vs. film

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital vs. film
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 18:07:23 +0800
I also think the printing cost is very high if you do it by inkjet but
some people seems have better experience. I also feel the inkjet paper
doesn't have the real look and feel as traditional photo paper. Anyway
now I only use Fuji Frontier output, the cost is only around $0.13 for
each 4x6" and $2 for a 8x10 and it is true photographic paper!

C.H.Ling